Grantees Required to Compete for Continued Funding
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) notified an additional 90 Head Start grantees that they have been designated to compete for continued Head Start funding. These grantees have been designated to compete as they met a specified condition during the course of their grant period. With this fourth cohort of notifications, all grantees have been evaluated under the Designation Renewal System (DRS). The national Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS®) summary information for 2014 also has been posted.
- CAA of Talladega, Clay & Randolph Counties, Inc.
- Southeast Alabama Regional Plan Development Commission
- Kid's Corps, Inc.
- Maricopa County
- Ozark Opportunities, Inc.
- City of Oakland Social Services Department
- Wray School District Rd-2
- Eastern Connecticut Regional Educational Service Center
- Lake Community Action Agency, Inc.
- North Florida Child Development, Inc.
- Taylor County School Board
- Concerted Services, Inc.
- Middle Georgia Community Action Agency
- Ninth District Opportunity, Inc.
- Parents and Children Together
- College of Southern Idaho
- Western Idaho Community Action Partnership, Inc.
- Illinois Valley Economic Development Corporation
- Garrett-Keyser-Butler Community School District
- Marion Community Schools
- Matura Action Corporation
- Operation: New View Community Action Agency
- Arkansas City Schools-USD 470
- Child Start, Inc.
- Topeka Unified School District #501
- Jefferson County Board of Education
- Oldham County Board of Education
- Evangeline Community Action Agency, Inc.
- Jefferson Parish Council
- Parish of Caddo-Caddo Parish Commission
- Vernon Parish School Board
- York County Community Action Corporation
- Anne Arundel County Economic Opportunity
- Dimock Community Services Corporation
- Adrian City School District
- Branch Intermediate School District
- Charter, County of Wayne, Michigan
- Muskegon Area Intermediate School District
- Oakland Livingston Human Service Agency
- Reach-Up, Inc.
- AJFC Community Action Agency
- Hinds County Human Resource Agency
- Jefferson/Franklin Community Action Corporation
- Missouri Ozarks Community Action, Inc.
- YWCA of Metro St. Louis
- Community Action Partnership of Lancaster and Saunders
- El Grito, Inc.
- Youth Development, Inc.
- Astor Services for Children and Families, Inc.
- JCEO of Clinton and Franklin Counties, Inc.
- New York Foundling Hospital
- Opportunities for Chenango, Inc.
- Hopes Community Action Partnership, Inc.
- Ironbound Community Corporation
- North Hudson Community Action Corp., Inc.
- Duplin County Board of Education
- Martin Community Action, Inc.
- McDowell County Board of Education
- Union County Community Action, Inc.
- Bismarck Public School District #1
- Mayville State University
- Clinton County Community Action Program, Inc.
- Lake-Geauga United Head Start, Inc.
- West Side Ecumenical Ministry
- Southwest OK Community Action Group, Inc.
- Wewoka Public Schools
- Chester County Intermediate Unit
- Community Action Southwest
- Family and Community Christian Association
- Private Industry Council of Westmoreland/Fayette, Inc.
- Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania
- Westmoreland County Board of Commissioners
- Carolina Municipality Head Start Program
- Taller Educative De Caguas
- Berkeley County School District
- Charleston County School District
- Northeast South Dakota Head Start
- Northwest Tennessee Economic Development Council
- Tennessee State University
- Hidalgo County Head Start Program
- South Plains Community Action Association, Inc.
- Texas Neighborhood Services
- West Texas Opportunities, Inc.
- Fairfax County Board of Supervisors
- Office of Human Affairs
- Edmonds Community College
- Puget Sound Educational Service District
- Renewal Unlimited, Inc.
- Rock Walworth Comprehensive Family Services, Inc.
- Southwestern Wisconsin Community Action Program
Grantees Required to Compete for Continued Funding. HHS/ACF/OHS. 2014. English.
Last Reviewed: August 2015
Last Updated: March 2, 2016