Program Service Reports for ACTION FOR BRIDGEPORT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
The Program Service Reports provide information on reported demographics, services, and federal monitoring of Head Start and Early Head Start programs.
For information on the Head Start and Early Head Start programs, see About Head Start.
Head Start Services Snapshots (from the PIR)
Head Start Services Snapshot Reports summarize annual Program Information Report (PIR) data on demographics and services provided and reported by grantees and delegates for the Head Start and the Early Head Start programs.
The full PIR data set, prior year reports and PIR forms are available to the public on request.
Contact the HSES Help Desk Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET
Toll Free: (866) 771-4737; Local: (703) 528-0591; email@example.com
Current HSES users have access to the full PIR data set in HSES via the PIR tab and Reports tab.
Monitoring Review Reports
Monitoring Review Reports summarize the results of monitoring reviews that assess grantee compliance with requirements governing Head Start programs, including those specified in the Head Start Act and all applicable performance standards and regulations.
Review types that result in a formal report to the grantee consist of:
- A full review, at least once during each 3-year period, assesses grantee compliance with all program areas.
- The Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS™), an observation instrument that assesses the quality of teacher-child interactions in center-based preschool classrooms, is used as part of the Triennial review process, among other things (Use of CLASS in Head Start).
First Year Review
- A review of each newly designated Head Start agency immediately after the completion of the program’s first year.
- A review of programs with significant areas of noncompliance as well as return visits to Head Start agencies with 1 or more findings or deficiencies.
- Initiated if issues with a grantee’s performance is brought to the attention of OHS. Conducted on an as needed basis and focus on the issue identified as a concern.
Services Snapshot 2013
Type of Review: Follow Up
Type of Review: Triennial