§1308.21 Parent participation and transition of children into Head Start and from Head Start to public school.
This is a Historical Document.
- §1308.1 Purpose.
- §1308.2 Scope.
- §1308.3 Definitions.
- §1308.4 Purpose and scope of disabilities service plan.
- §1308.5 Recruitment and enrollment of children with disabilities.
- §1308.6 Assessment of children.
- §1308.7 Eligibility criteria: Health impairment.
- §1308.8 Eligibility criteria: Emotional/behavioral disorders.
- §1308.9 Eligibility criteria: Speech or language impairments.
- §1308.10 Eligibility criteria: Mental retardation.
- §1308.11 Eligibility criteria: Hearing impairment including deafness.
- §1308.12 Eligibility criteria: Orthopedic impairment.
- §1308.13 Eligibility criteria: Visual impairment including blindness.
- §1308.14 Eligibility criteria: Learning disabilities.
- §1308.15 Eligibility criteria: Autism.
- §1308.16 Eligibility criteria: Traumatic brain injury.
- §1308.17 Eligibility criteria: Other impairments.
- §1308.18 Disabilities/health services coordination.
- §1308.19 Developing individualized education programs (IEPs).
- §1308.20 Nutrition services.
- §1308.21 Parent participation and transition of children into Head Start and from Head Start to public school.
- Appendix to Part 1308--Head Start Program Performance Standards on Services to Children With Disabilities