§1309.2 Approval of previously purchased facilities.
1309.1 Purpose and application.
1309.2 Approval of the use of Head Start funds to continue purchase of facilities.
1309.5 Eligibility—Major Renovations.
Subpart B—Application Procedures
1309.10 Applications for the purchase, construction and major renovation of facilities.
1309.11 Cost comparison for purchase, construction and major renovation of facilities.
1309.12 Timely decisions.
Subpart C—Protection of Federal Interest
1309.21 Recording of Federal interest and other protection of Federal interest.
1309.22 Rights and responsibilities in the event of grantee’s default on mortgage, or withdrawal or termination.
1309.23 Insurance, bonding, and maintenance.
Subpart D—Modular Units
Subpart E—Other Administrative Provisions
Subpart F—Construction and Major Renovation
AUTHORITY: 42 U.S.C. 9801 et seq.
SOURCE: 64 FR 5945, Feb. 8, 1999, unless otherwise noted.
Head Start grantees (including Early Head Start grantees) which purchased facilities after December 31, 1986, and which are continuing to pay costs of purchasing those facilities, may apply to receive Head Start funds to meet those costs by submitting applications which conform to the requirements of this part and the Act. A grantee may only use grant funds to pay facility purchase costs incurred after the responsible HHS official approves its application.
[68 FR 23219, May 1, 2003]
45 CFR 1301-1311. Head Start Program Performance Standards and Other Regulations. 2006. English.
This is a Historical Document.
- 45 CFR Part 1309 [PDF 73KB]
- §1309.1 Purpose and application.
- §1309.2 Approval of previously purchased facilities.
- §1309.3 Definitions.
- §1309.4 Eligibility--Construction.
- §1309.5 Eligibility--Major Renovations.
- §1309.10 Applications for the purchase, construction and major renovation or facilities.
- §1309.11 Cost comparison for purchase, construction and major renovation or facilities.
- §1309.12 Timely decisions.
- §1309.20 Title.
- §1309.21 Recording of Federal interest and other protection of Federal interest.
- §1309.22 Rights and responsibilities in the event of grantee's default on mortgage, or withdrawal or termination.
- §1309.23 Insurance, bonding and maintenance.
- §1309.30 General.
- §1309.31 Site description.
- §1309.32 Statement of procurement procedure for modular units.
- §1309.33 Inspection.
- §1309.34 Costs of installation of modular unit.
- §1309.40 Copies of documents.
- §1309.41 Record retention.
- §1309.42 Audit of mortgage.
- §1309.43 Use of grant funds to pay fees.
- §1309.44 Independent analysis.
- §1309.51 Submission of drawings and specifications.
- §1309.52 Procurement procedures.
- §1309.53 Inspection of work.
- §1309.54 Davis-Bacon Act.