§1310.13 Maintenance of vehicles.
Subpart B—Transportation Requirements
1310.11 Child Restraint Systems.
1310.12 Required use of School Buses or Allowable Alternate Vehicles.
1310.13 Maintenance of vehicles.
1310.14 Inspection of new vehicles at time of delivery.
1310.15 Operation of vehicles.
1310.16 Driver qualifications.
1310.17 Driver and bus monitor training.
Subpart C—Special Requirements
AUTHORITY: 42 U.S.C. 9801 et seq.
SOURCE: 66 FR 5311, Jan. 18, 2001, unless otherwise noted.
Each agency providing transportation services must ensure that vehicles used to provide such services are maintained in safe operating condition at all times. The organization operating the vehicle must establish and implement procedures for:
(a) a thorough safety inspection of each vehicle on at least an annual basis through an inspection program licensed or operated by the State;
(b) systematic preventive maintenance on such vehicles; and
(c) daily pre-trip inspection of the vehicles by the driver.
45 CFR 1301-1311. Head Start Program Performance Standards and Other Regulations. 2015. English.
This is a Historical Document.
- §1310.1 Purpose.
- §1310.2 Applicability.
- §1310.3 Definitions.
- §1310.10 General.
- §1310.11 Child Restraint Systems.
- §1310.12 Required use of school buses or allowable alternate vehicles.
- §1310.13 Maintenance of vehicles.
- §1310.14 Inspection of new vehicles at the time of delivery.
- §1310.15 Operation of vehicles.
- §1310.16 Driver qualifications.
- §1310.17 Drivers and bus monitor training.
- §1310.20 Trip routing.
- §1310.21 Safety education.
- §1310.22 Children with disabilities.
- §1310.23 Coordinated transportation.