§1310.14 Inspection of new vehicles at the time of delivery.
Subpart B—Transportation Requirements
1310.11 Child Restraint Systems.
1310.12 Required use of School Buses or Allowable Alternate Vehicles.
1310.13 Maintenance of vehicles.
1310.14 Inspection of new vehicles at time of delivery.
1310.15 Operation of vehicles.
1310.16 Driver qualifications.
1310.17 Driver and bus monitor training.
Subpart C—Special Requirements
AUTHORITY: 42 U.S.C. 9801 et seq.
SOURCE: 66 FR 5311, Jan. 18, 2001, unless otherwise noted.
Each agency providing transportation services must ensure that bid announcements for school buses and allowable alternate vehicles for use in transporting children in its program include the correct specifications and a clear statement of the vehicle's intended use. Such agencies must ensure that there is a prescribed procedure for examining such vehicles at the time of delivery to ensure that they are equipped in accordance with the bid specifications and that the manufacturer's certification of compliance with the applicable FMVSS is included with the vehicle.
45 CFR 1301-1311. Head Start Program Performance Standards and Other Regulations. 2015. English.
This is a Historical Document.
- §1310.1 Purpose.
- §1310.2 Applicability.
- §1310.3 Definitions.
- §1310.10 General.
- §1310.11 Child Restraint Systems.
- §1310.12 Required use of school buses or allowable alternate vehicles.
- §1310.13 Maintenance of vehicles.
- §1310.14 Inspection of new vehicles at the time of delivery.
- §1310.15 Operation of vehicles.
- §1310.16 Driver qualifications.
- §1310.17 Drivers and bus monitor training.
- §1310.20 Trip routing.
- §1310.21 Safety education.
- §1310.22 Children with disabilities.
- §1310.23 Coordinated transportation.