Supporting Infants, Toddlers, and Families through the Family Child Care Program Option
Last Reviewed: May 2012
- A Thinking Guide to Inclusive Childcare
- Child Care: What You Can Do
- Early Head Start National Research and Evaluation Project: Meeting the Child Care Needs of Families
- EHS Tip Sheet No. 12: What Are the Key Elements That Contribute to Strong Early Head Start (EHS)-Child Care (CC) Partnerships?
- Family Child Care Option - Final Rule
- Partnerships Issues: Employees or Independent Contractors?
- Shaping a Partnership: A Checklist for Developing Partnerships
- Strategies for Head Start - Child Care Partnerships Revisited
- Supporting Infants, Toddlers, and Families through the Family Child Care Program Option Webcast
- IM 99-10 Improving Head Start Collaboration with Programs Funded through the Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG)