Action Plan Outline
Programs that plan collaboratively with parents and partners to create a smooth transition for children with disabilities aid in the development of those children. This action plan provides a structure to help parents, staff and partners plan in a meaningful way.
The following is an excerpt from Planning for Transitions.
See PDF version: Action Plan Outline [PDF, 96.3KB]
(What do you want to happen?)
(How will it happen?)
(What positive outcomes do you expect?)
(How will you know when it is complete?)
(Who will do this?)
(When will it be completed?)
|*Adapted from Oregon Head Start Collaboration Project|
Action Plan Outline (Continued)
|Resources Needed||Costs||Additional Community Contacts|
*Adapted from Oregon Head Start Collaboration Project
"Action Plan Outline." Planning for Transitions. Training Guides for the Head Start Learning Community. HHS/ACF/ACYF/HSB. 1997. English.
Last Reviewed: November 2009
Last Updated: October 3, 2014
- Action Plan Outline
- Early Childhood Transition from Part C to Part B: Timeline Requirements
- Early Childhood Transition Worksheet
- Effective Transitions for Children with Special Needs from Preschool to Kindergarten
- Strategies for Supporting Transitions for Young Children with Special Needs
- Using Eco-Mapping as a Research Tool