- EHS Tip Sheet No. 31: What is the Maximum Number of EHS Children for a Home Visitor's Caseload? ES
- EHS Tip Sheet No. 32: What Types of Play Materials Can be Used From the Home to Create Purposeful Learning Experiences for Infants or Toddlers During a Home Visit? ES
- EHS Tip Sheet No. 33: If a Family Has More Than One Child Enrolled in the EHS Home-Based Program, is a Separate 90-Minute Home Visit Required for Each Child? REVISED
- EHS Tip Sheet No. 3: Do Programs Need to Provide Formula During Socializations?
- EHS Tip Sheet No. 40: Does EHS Enroll Pregnant Women Within a Specific Program Option? ES
- Family-Centered Assessment
- Home-based Early Head Start "Kitchen Therapy"
- Socializations for Infants, Toddlers, and their families in the Home-Based Option
- Using Assessment to Help Us Work with Families