Comprehensive services are the defining feature of Head Start programs. The COVID-19 pandemic has implications for how these services are delivered and received. These responses are designed to support Head Start program planning and decision-making for the 2020–2021 program year. This section is regularly updated with the most relevant guidance.
- Head Start Program Performance Standards (HSPPS) Timelines, from CAMP Session 2
- Education & Child Development Program Services, from CAMP Sessions 3 and 6
- Services for Children with Disabilities, from CAMP Sessions 3 and 6
- Family and Community Engagement Program Services, from CAMP Sessions 4 and 6
- Health Program Services, from CAMP Sessions 5 and 6
National Centers:Office of Head Start
Last Updated: October 31, 2020