Families are the enduring presence in the lives of young children with disabilities. This volume contains activities to support early care and education staff and families in developing positive relationships that support collaboration and family leadership.
To play the videos for a training session or seminar without Internet access, download the .zip package and save the files to your computer, mobile phone, or tablet notebook.
- Facilitator's Guide
- A: Hilton/Early Head Start Training Program 2005 Evaluation Summary
- B: SpecialQuest Multimedia Training Library Website Resources
- C: The SpecialQuest Continuous Improvement Process
- D: People First Language
- E: Hilton/Early Head Start Training Program Model
- F: SpecialQuest Multimedia Training Library Session Descriptions
- G: Glossary of SpecialQuest Terms
- H: Learning Styles and Training Strategies: V.A.R.K.
- I: Using Flip Charts
- J: SpecialQuest Multimedia Training Library DVD Descriptions
- K: Environmental Considerations for the Training Room
- L: Equipment Use
- M: The SpecialQuest Action Planning Process and Forms
Last Updated: October 31, 2017