Inclusion depends on a team of family members and service providers who assume collective responsibility for coordinating services to young children with disabilities and their families. This makes teaming a vital part of the process. The sessions in this volume provide a comprehensive set of strategies and activities that support high-quality collaboration and teaming.
To play the videos for a training session or seminar without Internet access, download the .zip package and save the files to your computer, mobile phone, or tablet notebook.
- Facilitator's Guide
- A: Hilton/Early Head Start Training Program 2005 Evaluation Summary
- B: SpecialQuest Multimedia Training Library Website Resources
- C: The SpecialQuest Continuous Improvement Process
- D: People First Language
- E: Hilton/Early Head Start Training Program Model
- F: SpecialQuest Multimedia Training Library Session Descriptions
- G: Glossary of SpecialQuest Terms
- H: Learning Styles and Training Strategies: V.A.R.K.
- I: Using Flip Charts
- J: SpecialQuest Multimedia Training Library DVD Descriptions
- K: Environmental Considerations for the Training Room
- L: Equipment Use
- M: The SpecialQuest Action Planning Process and Forms
Last Updated: March 6, 2018