Rooted in the key concept of "belonging," these sessions examine the beliefs and attitudes that influence and affect adults and children in inclusive settings. They provide numerous practical strategies and tools to help families and providers implement high-quality inclusive services.
To play the videos for a training session or seminar without Internet access, download the .zip package and save the files to your computer, mobile phone, or tablet notebook.
- Facilitator's Guide
- A: Hilton/Early Head Start Training Program 2005 Evaluation Summary
- B: SpecialQuest Multimedia Training Library Website Resources
- C: The SpecialQuest Continuous Improvement Process
- D: People First Language
- E: Hilton/Early Head Start Training Program Model
- F: SpecialQuest Multimedia Training Library Session Descriptions
- G: Glossary of SpecialQuest Terms
- H: Learning Styles and Training Strategies: V.A.R.K.
- I: Using Flip Charts
- J: SpecialQuest Multimedia Training Library DVD Descriptions
- K: Environmental Considerations for the Training Room
- L: Equipment Use
- M: The SpecialQuest Action Planning Process and Forms
Resource Type: Article
Age Group: Infants and Toddlers
Last Updated: July 16, 2018