Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment, and Attendance (ERSEA) systems provide for effective access to the program for children and families.
Note: This resource is under review.
- Child Care and Development Fund Eligibility
- Head Start Eligibility Final Rule Webinar
- Head Start Eligibility Verification Form
- Family Income Guidelines – Military Income
- Frequently Asked Questions Related to the Poverty Guidelines and Poverty
- Further Resources on Poverty Measurement, Poverty Lines, and Their History
- Poverty Guidelines and Determining Eligibility for Participation in Head Start Programs
- Considering Conversion
Resource Type: Article
National Centers: Program Management and Fiscal Operations
Audience: Directors and Managers
Last Updated: July 16, 2018