2017 Annual NMSHSA Conference
The National Migrant and Seasonal Head Start Association is pleased to present the 2017 Annual Conference at the Hilton Orange County in Costa Mesa, California.
We invite professionals from various fields and organizations throughout the country.to come and participate
The topics include:
• Early Childhood Development/Education,
• Family/Community Partnerships,
• Mental Health,
• Family Advocates,
• Environmental Health and Safety Service,
• Disabilities Services,
• Transportation & Safety,
• Administrative Support Services,
• Parent Engagement.
• Performance Standard Training: The Office of Head Start, along with the Training and Technical training team and the National Centers, will offer training on the new Performance Standards.
Sunday: Office of Head Start Performance Standards Opening
Tuesday: George L. Pla, President and CEO (Invited) – Cordoba Corporation
March 4, 2017 - March 8, 2017
Costa Mesa, CA
Hosted by NMSHSA