Practice-Based Coaching Overview for Program Leadership
This webinar is intended for program leadership who want a refresher in the basics of Practice-Based Coaching (PBC). Do you have questions about what PBC is and how to plan for implementation of PBC? Join the National Center on Early Childhood Development, Teaching, and Learning (NCECDTL) for this webinar. We will review what PBC is and discuss implementation considerations for your program.
Topics for the Webinar include:
· What does program leadership need to know about Practice-Based Coaching?
· What should be taken into account before and during PBC implementation?
· Where can I find resources to support planning for PBC implementation?
· What is the Practice-Based Coaching Training Institute (PBCTI)?
· Who should attend the PBCTI?
· What will coaches learn during the PBCTI?
March 8, 2017 12 p.m ET - 1 p.m ET
Hosted by NCECDTL