Grant Awards Resulting from Pilot Birth to Five Pilot FOA
In the summer of 2014, grants were awarded to the agencies that were successful in applying to the Birth to Five pilot funding opportunity announcement (FOA). See more information about the Birth to Five pilot in the press release from 2013 announcing the opportunity and the announcement of entities entering negotiation.
- Associated Catholic Charities
- Maryland Family Network
- Mayor and City Council of Baltimore City
- St. Vincent de Paul of Baltimore, Inc.
- YMCA of Central Maryland
- Matrix Human Services
- Metropolitan Children & Youth
- New St. Paul Tabernacle
- Starfish Family Services
Jersey City, NJ
- Bergen County Community Action Partnership, Inc.
Sunflower County, MS
- Save the Children, Inc.
- Bright Beginnings, Inc.
- District of Columbia Public Schools
- United Planning Organization
Grant Awards Resulting from Pilot Birth to Five Pilot FOA. HHS/ACF/OHS. 2014. English.
Last Reviewed: August 2014
Last Updated: September 5, 2014