Grantees Required to Compete for Continued Funding
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) notified an additional 12 Head Start grantees that they have been designated to compete for continued Head Start funding. These grantees have been designated to compete as they met a specified condition during the course of their grant period. The national Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS®) summary information for 2015 has also been posted.
- Crystal Stairs, Inc.
- Rocky Mountain SER/Jobs for Progress, Inc.
- Metropolitan Family Services
- Child Start, Inc.
- Unified School District 373
- Young Men's Christian Association of Frederick County
- Charter, County of Wayne, Michigan
- KI BOIS Community Action Foundation, Inc.
- Norris Square Community Alliance
- AVANCE-San Antonio, Inc.
- Texas Migrant Council
- Hampton Roads Community Action Program
Grantees Required to Compete for Continued Funding. HHS/ACF/OHS. 2016. English
Last Reviewed: June 2016
Last Updated: June 7, 2016