Literacy Development for Children Who Are Dual Language Learners in Head Start and Early Head Start
Ready for Success Series
This Ready for Success installment focuses on early literacy development in dual language learners ages birth to five. The webinar is presented in three segments and the panelists use the Child Outcomes Framework to provide suggestions that may help Head Start and Early Head Start program staff serve young dual language learners in both center-based and home-based settings.
• DLL Literacy Webinar Viewers Guide [PDF, 1.69MB]
• The Head Start Leaders Guide to Positive Child Outcomes
• The Head Start Child Outcomes Framework
• Program Preparedness Checklist Version 5
• Dual Language Learning What Does It Take? Head Start Dual Language Report
Ready for Success: Literacy Development for Children Who Are Dual Language Learners in Head Start and Early Head Start. Ready for Success Series. HHS/ACF/OHS. 2010. English/Español. Streaming Video. 01:27:54.
Last Reviewed: May 2012
Last Updated: January 6, 2017