Assessing the Progress of English Language Development of Children Who Are Dual Language Learners in Head Start and Early Head Start - Webinar
Ready for Success Series
This webinar, as part of the Ready for Success series led by the Office of Head Start's Early Language Specialist, Sharon Yandian, focuses on assessing children's progress in learning English as a second language. Panelists discuss the Head Start Child Outcomes Framework as a tool in the assessment of expressive and receptive English language development in children who are dual language learners.
• DLL Webinar Viewer's Guide [PDF, 1.95MB]
• Head Start Bulletin #78: English Language Learners [PDF, 1.4MB]
• Dual Language Learning: What Does it Take? Head Start Dual Language Report
• The Head Start Child Outcomes Framework [PDF, 287KB]
• Program Preparedness Checklist Version 5
Assessing the Progress of English Language Development of Children Who Are Dual Language Learners in Head Start and Early Head Start - Webinar. Ready for Success Series. HHS/ACF/OHS. 2010. English. Streaming Video. 01:33:33.
Last Reviewed: May 2012
Last Updated: January 6, 2017