Research and Evaluation
Read findings, analyses, assessments, and reports about the benefits of successful collaborations between Head Start and Early Head Start programs and child care providers.
Early Head Start and Child Care
These resources and webinars demonstrate the benefits of the Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership (EHS-CCP) Initiative and other collaborations between Early Head Start and child care programs.
- Early Head Start-Child Care Partnerships: Growing the Supply of Early Learning Opportunities for More Infants and Toddlers, Year One Report [PDF, 6.6MB]
- Approaches to Measuring EHS-CCP: Recommendations and Considerations
- Working Together to Help the Youngest
- Effective Child Care and Early Head Start Collaborations that Promote High Quality Comprehensive Care:
- Webinar: The Art of Partnerships
Head Start and Child Care
These resources and webinars demonstrate the benefits of partnerships between Head Start and child care.
- Child Care, Head Start, and Prekindergarten Collaboration: A Closer Look – Policy Report [PDF, 348KB]
- Child Care/Head Start Partnerships Snapshot: Partnership Predicts Improved Classroom Quality [PDF, 118KB]
- Child Care/Head Start Partnerships: Teachers at Partnering Centers Report Benefits of Partnership [PDF, 122KB]
- Child Care/Head Start Partnership Snapshot: What the Research Says About Establishing and Sustaining Partnerships [PDF, 441KB]
- Child Care/Head Start Partnership Study: Final Report [PDF, 2.2MBB]
- Research Brief: Head Start/Child Care Partnerships – Partnering Programs More Likely to Provide Comprehensive Services [PDF, 171KB]
- Migrant and Seasonal Head Start and Child Care Partnerships: A Report from the Field [PDF, 902KB]
- Child Care and Head Start Partnerships Issue Brief [PDF, 204KB]
Other Partnerships between ECE Programs
Explore literature and findings about other partnerships between early childhood education (ECE) programs.
Last Reviewed: February 2017
Last Updated: February 1, 2017