Tell Me a Story: Book Guides
Share developmentally appropriate books with children to help them learn to define and communicate difficult emotions. Use the Tell Me a Story Book Guides to find strategies for sharing books in classrooms and in other early care and education settings. Each Book Guide includes helpful tips for program staff and families, suggested questions to spark thoughtful discussions with children, and follow-up activities.
- Introduction to the Book Guides [PDF, 128KB]
- Book Guide: When Sophie Gets Angry – Really, Really Angry... [PDF, 130KB]
- Book Guide: Jamaica Tag-Along [PDF, 149KB]
- Book Guide: When My Mom is Sad [PDF, 138KB]
Download the book here [PDF, 2.5MB]
- Book Guide: Only You [PDF, 136KB]
- Book Guide: Knuffle Bunny Too [PDF, 143KB]
- Book Guide: Quinito's Neighborhood / El Vecindario de Quinito [PDF, 141KB]
Return to the Tell Me a Story homepage.
Last Reviewed: September 2015
Last Updated: September 14, 2015