Tell Me a Story: Workshops for Families
Tell Me a Story may be used to enhance parent and family engagement. The following workshops are designed for program leaders to use with staff to reflect on, plan, and implement Tell Me a Story practices to support family engagement and early literacy. Each workshop includes preparation instructions, step-by-step directions to facilitate workshops, and follow-up activities.
- Introduction to Workshops for Families [PDF, 189KB]
- Ways to Engage Families by Using Tell Me A Story in Your Classroom [PDF, 1.1MB]
- Ways to Engage Families by Using Tell Me A Story in Your Center [PDF, 1.2MB]
- Teachers and Parents Working Together: Delivering a Tell Me A Story Workshop to Parents [PDF, 649KB]
- Introduction to Workshops Addressing Dual-Language Communities [PDF, 62KB]
- Engaging Families Across Language and Culture [PDF, 882KB]
- Engaging Dual-Language Learners in Head Start Preschool Classrooms [PDF, 1MB]
- Creating Programs to Partner With Immigrant Parents [PDF, 780KB]
Return to the Tell Me a Story homepage.
Last Reviewed: September 2015
Last Updated: September 14, 2015