In this webinar, we looked at using data for continuous improvement can help strengthen your program’s PFCE practices. Explore how to help families make progress toward goals that support their children’s school readiness.
You will learn to:
- Use continuous improvement to become a learning organization
- Enhance data-driven practices that help identify strengths and address areas of challenge around PFCE
- Help all staff members understand their role in using data to strengthen PFCE
- Enhance your ability to make timely improvements to PFCE policies and programming
Who Should View This Webinar?
This webinar may be helpful to Head Start and Early Head Start directors, managers, and parent leaders; T/TA providers; and early childhood leaders who are trying to improve family and child outcomes.
- Kiersten Beigel, family and community partnerships specialist, Office of Head Start
- Cristy DeLorenzo, director of Program Operations, Children’s Aid Society
- Matt Hamilton-Kraft, director of Early Education, Chautauqua Opportunities, Inc.
- Leslie Maxfield, early childhood education specialist, Region X
This webinar was moderated by Heidi Rosenberg, senior research analyst at Harvard Family Research Project.
Webinar Series Navigation
Last Reviewed: March 2013
Last Updated: January 6, 2017