The Program Foundations of the PFCE Framework include Program Leadership, Continuous Program Improvement, and Professional Development. Each of these contributes in different ways to the work that programs do to help children and families transition to school.
In this webinar, each of these Program Foundations will be brought to life through examples from Head Start and Early Head Start programs supporting successful transitions to school and after-school programs.
You will learn to:
- Connect PFCE Framework program foundation strategies to make progress toward both family and child outcomes
- Work with families and community partners to achieve successful transitions to school
- Use NCPFCE resources to support progress on the Family Engagement in Transitions outcome
Who Should View This Webinar?
This webinar may be helpful to an array of audience members, including: Head Start and Early Head Start program leaders, staff, parents, and community partners; T/TA providers; Regional Office staff; and collaboration directors.
- Kiersten Beigel, family and community partnerships specialist, Office of Head Start
- Christine Patton, senior research analyst, Harvard Family Research Project, NCPFCE
- Lisa Lackmann, transition manager, Youth Development Inc.
- Anna Marie Garcia, special education manager, Youth Development Inc.
This webinar was moderated by Maria Pizano, research specialist at the Harvard Family Research Project, NCPFCE.
Webinar Series Navigation
Last Reviewed: October 2014
Last Updated: October 16, 2015