Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment, and Attendance (ERSEA) systems provide for effective access to the program for children and families. Note: This resource is under review.
- Child Care and Development Fund Eligibility
- Eligibility Final Rule: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Head Start Eligibility Final Rule Webinar
- Head Start Eligibility Verification Form
- Family Income Guidelines – Military Income
- Frequently Asked Questions Related to the Poverty Guidelines and Poverty
- Further Resources on Poverty Measurement, Poverty Lines, and Their History
- Poverty Guidelines and Determining Eligibility for Participation in Head Start Programs ES
- Considering Conversion
Recruitment and Selection
- Early Head Start Tip Sheet No. 15: Should EHS Programs Enroll Pregnant Women/Expectant Families? ES
- Head Start: Better Data and Processes Needed to Monitor Underenrollment
- Early Head Start Tip Sheet No. 4: Are Early Head Start Programs Required to Provide Full-day/Full-year Services? What is the Working Definition of Full-day/Full-year?
Last Reviewed: November 2016
Last Updated: March 17, 2017