Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Minimum Wage Poster
The Department of Labor (DOL) provides this Fair Labor poster that may be downloaded by administrative staff for Head Start employees. This poster must be posted in a prominent place for Head Start employees. The poster must also be posted in all establishments of the program to permit employee access.
Every employer of employees subject to the Fair Labor Standards Act's minimum wage provisions must post, and keep posted, a notice explaining the Act in a conspicuous place in all of their establishments so as to permit employees to readily read it. The content of the notice is prescribed by the Wage and Hour Division of the Department of Labor. An approved copy of the minimum wage poster is made available for informational purposes or for employers to use as posters.
To use this file as a poster for your place of employment, please follow these instructions:
- The file is only available in PDF format. In order to view and/or print PDF documents you must have a PDF viewer (e.g., Adobe Acrobat Reader v5 or later) available on your workstation.
- Click on the link for the minimum wage poster below and wait for it to load into the viewer.
- Please ensure that the Page Scaling box reads: Reduce to Printer Margins.
- If you chose the large version, your printer must be capable of 11 x 17 prints or the two printed pages must be taped or pasted together to form an 11 x 17 inch poster. Otherwise the poster fits on a single 8 1/2 x 11 inch page.
- Download the Minimum Wage Poster
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Minimum Wage Poster. DOL/ESA/WHD. 2007. English.
Last Reviewed: December 2009
Last Updated: August 5, 2015