The American FactFinder provides quick access to data from the Decennial Census, American Community Survey, Puerto Rico Community Survey, Population Estimates Program, Economic Census, and Annual Economic Surveys.
- The Decennial Census collects data every 10 years about households, income, education, homeownership, and more for the United States, Puerto Rico, and the Island Areas.
- The American Community Survey is a nationwide survey designed to provide communities a fresh look at how they are changing.
- The Puerto Rico Community Survey is the equivalent of the American Community Survey for Puerto Rico.
- The Economic Census profiles the U.S. economy every 5 years, from the national to the local level and by detailed industry and business classification.
- The Population Estimates Program publishes estimated population totals for the previous year for cities and towns, metropolitan areas, counties, and states.
- The Census Bureau conducts more than 100 economic surveys covering annual, quarterly, and monthly time periods for various sectors of the economy. Data from Annual Economic Surveys can be found on American FactFinder.
What We Provide - Learn About the Data Available in American FactFinder
U.S. Census Bureau American FactFinder. U.S. Census Bureau. 2011. English.
Last Reviewed: September 2011
Last Updated: August 11, 2015