Staff Support and Supervision
Explore these resources to learn ways to build program awareness of disabilities. Find out how to support staff in developing practices that promote the inclusion and acceptance of children with disabilities. Disabilities coordinators will find links to many helpful resources. These include an orientation guide and training tools.
- 15-minute Inclusion In-service Overview
- A Thinking Guide to Inclusive Childcare
- Early Childhood Inclusion Video
- Getting To Know Your New Role As A Disabilities Coordinator ES
- Head Start Center for Inclusion
- IEP Basics
- Orientation Guide for Head Start Disabilities Services Coordinators ES
- Promoting Social and Emotional Competence: Training Modules
- Shared Responsibilities – Helping Managers Understand
- SpecialQuest Multimedia Training
- What Do We Mean by Professional Development in the Early Childhood Field?