To enhance security, and to make the ECLKC a safe environment to collaborate and learn, we’ve implemented Two-Factor Authentication (2FA). This provides additional safeguards by asking you for a Verification Code when you login with your existing User ID and Password. You’ll need to register for 2FA when you next login.
What is 2FA and a verification code?
Federal User Login
contact the HSES Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Toll Free: 1-866-771-4737
If you are not already registered on the
ECLKC or in
please create your individual profile for access to the OHS Workspaces.
- You are accessing a U.S. Government information system, which includes: 1) this computer, 2) this computer network, 3) all computers connected to this network, and 4) all devices and storage media attached to this network or to a computer on this network. This information system is provided for U.S. Government-authorized use only.
- Unauthorized or improper use of this system may result in disciplinary action, as well as civil and criminal penalties.
- By using this information system, you understand and consent to the following:
- You have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communications or data transiting or stored on this information system. At any time, and for any lawful Government purpose, the Government may monitor, intercept, and search and seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system.
- Any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system may be disclosed or used for any lawful Government purpose.