Responsible for providing a stimulating environment for the growth, well-being and development of the children, and the creation and implementation of lesson plans that successfully prepare children for Kindergarten readiness.
- Classroom Environment: Provides a safe and stimulating environment that meets HS standards.
- Curriculum: Plans lessons and creates activities that successfully prepare children for kindergarten readiness.
- Assessment and Documentation: Assesses all children’s level of development and documents progress throughout the year using the work sampling system.
- Parent Involvement: Encourages parent involvement and coaches parents on their child’s continuous education.
- Professional Development: Strives to improve skills and knowledge base on an ongoing basis.
- AA degree in Early Childhood Education required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of classroom experience.
- Ability and willingness to continue training. Knowledge of and respect for confidentiality. Ability to relate in a courteous, comfortable, non-judgmental manner with persons from all ethnic, socioeconomic, and religious backgrounds.
- Desire and ability to work as a team player.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Apply online: http://www.vincentbaltimore.org/career-opportunities-list
Application Deadline: Applicants will be considered for interview on a rolling basis (cover letter, resume and three references), no phone calls.