Under the direct supervision of the Center Director and the appointed guidance of the Lead Teacher, will assist in planning, supervising, and implementing the education program within the classroom in accordance with the policies, procedures, and philosophy of MAAC Head Start.
Please go to our website for full job details: https://www.vscyberhosting3.com/maac/
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Twelve (12) units (including core units) from an accredited college/university in Early Childhood Education OR Child Development
· California Child Development Associate Teacher Permit or California Child Development Associate (CDA) credential
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
1st Preferred Experience Requirement:
· One (1) year Head Start experience with children in a classroom setting
2nd Preferred Experience Requirement:
· One (1) year preschool experience with children in a classroom setting
Valid CPR, First Aid and Food Handlers Cards must be obtained within first two months (2) of employment and maintained throughout employment (paid, designated training available through MAAC). In the event employees do not attend the scheduled training, they must obtain the cards through outside resources and costs will not be reimbursed. The cards must be obtained and maintained within prescribed timelines.
Please apply online: https://www.vscyberhosting3.com/maac/
You will need to attach the following for consideration:
Current CA Associate Teacher level permit