Under the supervision of the Site Supervisor, responsible for the day-to-day operations of the infant/toddler center including planning and carrying-out activities, maintaining the classroom environment and supervising children. Assists in developing and implementing the Early Childhood Development and Health Services program by provides developmentally and culturally appropriate experiences. Includes parents in the development of goals for their children. Conducts home visits and conferences with parents.
- 12 core ECE units minimum plus 6 units Infant/Toddler
- Child Development Associate Teacher Permit
- California Health & Safety Certificate
- CPR/First Aid
- Must be able to pass a criminal record clearance
- One year experience preferred
Required employment application can be downloaded at http://www.trcac.org/resources or picked up in person.
Submit application with education transcripts:
Fax: (209) 754-1205
Mail: PO Box 919, San Andreas CA 95249
In Person: 444 E. St. Charles, San Andreas