At Children’s Home + Aid, we believe that quality early childhood education can build the foundation for a lifetime of learning. Families count on us to help put their children on the path to a better future—and keep them there with early childhood education that reinforces children’s social and emotional growth and stability.
Join our team of passionate educators who are committed to making a difference in the lives of the children and families we serve. As an early childhood Teacher, you will assist the Lead Teacher in managing the classroom, conducting age-appropriate activities, providing individualized care to children, assessing the development of children, and communicating with parents.
- Assist Lead Teacher in establishing guidelines and goals for classroom activities by contributing ideas for lesson plans.
- Provide input to periodic developmental assessments for children.
- Assist with parent conferences.
- Prepare supplies and environment for activities.
- Help to manage the classroom.
- Provide primary care-giving for children, including supervision and serving of meals and snacks.
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or equivalent is required
- 1-3 years early childhood teaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of child development of the assigned age group.
- Familiarity with therapeutic and educational approaches in early childhood education.
- Dedicated professional development time, including one half-day per month, and one full week each Fall.
- Competitive salary structure, 401(k) program, and a great benefits package.
- Generous paid leave that exceeds that of most early childhood education centers
Compensation includes paid time off, as well as medical, dental, vision and life insurance and a 401(k) Employee savings plan. Children’s Home + Aid is an equal opportunity employer: minority/female/disability/veteran.
To apply, please click here: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/CHI1016/JobBoard/4c7676e0-0e8b-2a75-f657-6b1c39ffa981/?t=location&v=14bd4885-3423-43d2-94f4-534b3b34088f&q=teacher&o=relevance