Fiscal Specialist & Professional Development Specialist - Dupage County
YWCA Metropolitan Chicago
- The EHS Fiscal Specialist oversees and directs the accounting, financial auditing, reporting, and budgeting for the program. Qualifications include a Certified Public Accountant or Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, fiscal management or a related field; minimum of one year of experience in accounting, bookkeeping, computerized fiscal systems, financial analytical ability, with an ability to relate fiscal information to programmatic issues and communicate fiscal concepts and requirements to non-fiscal staff; ability to understand and apply funding source standards, policies, procedures and requirements to program business; excellent fiscal and data management skills.
- The EHS Professional Development Specialist ensures compliance and alignment with all NAEYC Accreditation Standards, ExceleRate Illinois, DCFS and other applicable licensing standards. Qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Early Chhildhood or related field; minimum of 4 years’ of early childhood professional experience; Bilingual in English and Spanish; comprehensive knowledge of Creative Curriculum, CLASS, Head Start, CCERS, ITERS, and ExceleRate Illinois Quality measures.
- Ability to pass a health examination and a criminal background check
- Ability to travel locally and to work nights and weekends as needed
- Thrives in an environment in which collaboration, partnership and empowerment are the key cultural elements
Apply online at: http://ywcachicago.hrmdirect.com/employment/careersphp