# of Open Positions:5
Location: Various locations in Wayne County, MI
Salary Grade: 1
Employment Type: Part time with benefits
Hours per Week: 40
Work Days: Monday-Friday
Reporting to: Site Manager
Recommended Start Date: August 22, 2017
To provide direct care giving and assist program staff in the implementation of a program of educational activities for infants, toddlers, and preschool children that encourages age-appropriate growth and development in a variety of areas.
- Assist in planning and implementing daily programming under the supervision of the program manager/teacher.
- Participate in the development of the daily lesson plan.
- Assist individual children in need of special attention and care.
- Assist in creating and maintaining a safe, inviting, and accepting environment for young children and their parents.
- Direct specific classroom activities, including large and small groups, as assigned by the teacher.
- Minimum of child development associate credential (CDA); or currently enrolled in a child development associate (CDA) program to be completed within one year; or be currently enrolled in a program leading to an associate or baccalaureate degree in Early Childhood Education and have successfully completed 12 credit hours in the area of Early Childhood Education all enrolled programs must be completed within one year of hire date.
- Ability to work with children with disabilities.
If you are interested in this position and you meet the minimum requirements, please visit http://www.waynemetro.org/careers to submit an online application, cover letter and resume.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer.