Under the supervision of the Head Teacher plan and implement the educational program for the children assigned to your care by developing a working knowledge of curriculum, lesson plans, performance standards, service plans, policies, and procedures. Develop and maintain a positive partnership with families and the children.
This is a Full-Time, Full-Year position. Wage scale is $9.33 to $10.08 with a CDA, $12.66 to $13.67 with an Associate's Degree.
This position REQUIRES:
- A CDA, Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education or closely related degree
- Ability to pass a JFS criminal background check
- Ability to pass a physical examination with a tuberculosis (TB) test
- Current TDAP and MMR immunizations
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
To apply go to: https://careers.councilonruralservices.org/cyberweb/