Crossroads Youth & Family Services, Inc. is seeking an Assistant Cook to serve the Main Street location in Norman. This position assists in meal planning, preparation and delivery of nutritional meals for children.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Five years experience preferred
- Must be in good health and provide documentation of a current physical exam, negative TB test and possess a food handler’s certificate
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with Head Start Performance Standards
- Must possess a valid Oklahoma driver’s license.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (Bilingual Encouraged)
Persons of diverse backgrounds encouraged to apply
Apply online at www.crossroadsyfs.org