Crossroads Youth & Family Services, Inc. is seeking a Center Director for its Seminole location. Under the general supervision of the Area Supervisor, the Center Director has overall responsibility for classroom compliance regarding federal Head Start Performance Standards, state and local licensing standards, and the requirements of all content areas. The Center Director is also responsible for the day-to-day operations and activities of his/her job site, and supervises Early Head Start Teachers and Support Staff. The Center Director is responsible for creating and managing an attractive, warm, and challenging learning environment for young children, incorporating developmentally appropriate learning activities which meet the needs of the group as well as those of individual children.
- Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education with experience in teaching, program administration and evaluation.
- Minimum of three (3) years successful experience in early childhood programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, problem-solving, interpersonal and analytical skills required.
- Knowledge of community resources, methods and practices of health and safety precautions, providing age-appropriate education services and facilitating family involvement in program services.
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with Head Start Performance Standards.
- Must be computer literate and possess a valid Oklahoma driver’s license.
- Pre-employment drug screening and Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation background check required.
Persons of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Apply online at www.crossroadsyfs.org