Provide leadership in providing early childhood education, health, and nutrition services to children and their families within the community. Responsible for the overall day-to-day administration, oversight and management of the Center which includes program management, staff supervision, training, planning, and regulatory compliance with regulatory requirements
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood or Related Field
- Experience in management and supervision of early childhood programs and staff.
- Three years working experience in a developmentally appropriate program for children.
- Excellent communication, listening and observation skills, sensitivity to individual and cultural diversity. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Capable of self-direction, decision making and working independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of community resources and services relative to the agency’s goals.
- Ability to work cooperatively with groups of parents, supporting agencies, staff members and community representatives.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL ABILITIES AND PROCESSES:
- Frequent significant decisions to assure effective operation of center.
- Regular kneeling, stooping, bending, and sitting on the floor.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
To Apply: Submit resume and application to Cathy Gruver or Jamie Rizzo Otremba via email, fax, or to CCS Administrative Office, 2060 E Industrial Drive, Wasilla, AK 99654