PSESD is seeking a Technical Assistance Coordinator, Education Monitoring who will be responsible for the ongoing monitoring of Education services and activities at sites and centers providing Early Head Start, Head Start, and ECEAP services. This role will require a collaborative approach and the use of program data to improve service delivery and ensure compliance with program, state, and federal regulations.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts, charter schools and state-approved private schools in Washington. Educational Service Districts, created by the legislature, are an essential regional delivery system for early learning and K-12 services in the state. PSESD is committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education.
· Bachelor’s Degree Early Childhood Education, Child & Family Studies, Elementary Education, Human Development, or Curriculum and Instruction OR in unrelated field and 15+ ECE credits (Associated Degree in same and progressively responsible job-related experience may be equivalent to BA degree).
· Experience providing oversight, training, technical assistance, and/or support to staff who work in a comprehensive program serving low income and/or diverse young children.
Preferred Qualifications (Cover letter should specifically address any experience meeting the preferred qualifications)
· Experience monitoring in Early Head Start, Head Start, and/or ECEAP;
· Experience working with culturally diverse backgrounds;
· Experience with Early Learning data systems/collection tools (ie ChildPlus, ELMS, CLASS, ECRS, etc);
· Collaboration/partnership experience with internal and external partners to achieve a targeted goal.
This is a school schedule positions up to 40 hours/week for approximately 200 days/year (~1664 hours per year). Positions based in Renton. Salary: Approximately $45,527-$52,797/year. Candidate offers consider experience, qualifications and internal equity.
Excellent benefits/retirement package, including 11 paid holidays, participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System and Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan, and the opportunity to work in a friendly and customer-centric environment. Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by Sunday, June 18, 2017. For more information to apply for this position, visit our Careers page at www.psesd.org/careers.