Assist in planning, providing and preparing nutritional meal service for program children and special activities. Assist in the responsibility for cleanliness of the kitchen and food service areas in accordance with Health Department standards, with additional housekeeping duties as assigned by the Health, Nutrition & Safety Manager.
- Experience- Six (6) months to one (1) year of food service related or cleaning work experience.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for accurate record keeping, reporting and writing.
- Maintain flexibility in meeting job responsibilities.
- Show the ability to function effectively and appropriately with various community agencies, programs and professionals. Maintain a professional image while representing Head Start.
- Demonstrates a willingness and commitment to attend professional meetings and training.
- Exhibit the ability to communicate and remain courteous and professional with children, parents, staff, and community members.
- Demonstrates an ability to remain courteous and professional with children, parents, and staff at all times.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Maintain a sincere commitment to the philosophy of Head Start and to the objectives of an early childhood intervention program.
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org