CLASSROOM AIDE at Meadow Lakes Center
Assist the preschool teacher in creating an environment to promote the growth and development of young children. Promote the health, nutrition and education of the children and to attend to their safety and welfare.
Location: Meadow Lakes Center—7362 W Parks Hwy #752, Wasilla, AK
Supervisor: Center Coordinator
Schedule: 36 hours per week, 34 weeks per year (summer and school breaks off)
Salary: $12-14 per hour DOE/E plus benefits (medical, dental, & life, insurance; training, professional development opportunities, paid leave & holidays,
- Six months experience caring for preschool children preferably in a center-based environment
- Child Development Associate (CDA) credential OR willingness to obtain one
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to work as a team member
Physical/Mental Abilities and Processes
- Daily kneeling, stooping, bending, and sitting on the floor to attend to child's/children's needs.
- Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
Employment Requirements After Hire
- Fingerprinting/Background Check
Annual Physical/Health History
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Food Worker Card
To Apply: Submit resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
or mail to:
CCS Early Learning 2060 E Industrial Drive, Wasilla, AK 99654
For more information or to download an application visit www.ccsalaska.org
CCS Early Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer