A staff person who provides planned opportunities for children in activities designed to promote social, physical and cognitive growth and development. Responsible to plan individual and group activities that are designed to promote each child’s individual strengths as a result of ongoing assessments and observations. Incorporates parent’s goals for their child into the daily activities.
- Must meet State health requirements including passing a physical examination as a condition of employment, and must provide verification of a TB clearance at the time of employment.
- Must be fingerprinted and cleared through the Justice Department. Fingerprints clearance must be active and on file with the Justice Department.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license, have use of a motor vehicle and provide evidence of automobile liability insurance.
- Mandatory CPR and Basic First Aid certificate, which employee is responsible to maintain, as a condition of employment for the duration of their employment in this position.
- Educational transcripts are required.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) required.
Interested candidates may apply in person, via e-mail or via U.S. postal mail. Send your completed employment application to the above address, attention MAOF HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMEMT.
In order for your application to be accepted, the following documents are REQUIRED:
College Transcripts are REQUIRED when applying for the MAOF Head Start, Child Care and Pre-School programs,
Degree along with college transcripts REQUIRED for any positions that require a BA or higher degree,
When applying for positions of Associate Teacher, Teacher, Head Teacher or Site Supervisor a copy of the Permit from the California Commission of Teacher Credentialing is REQUIRED,
When applying for positions that do not require transcripts or degrees a High School diploma or equivalency REQUIRED,
Updated resume REQUIRED for all positions,
2 letters of PROFESSIONAL recommendation REQUIRED for all positions.
Minimum qualifications must-be-met by the close of filing date.