Strategies for Successful Partnerships
The process to create successful partnerships becomes easier when basic strategies are developed and followed.
- The Communication Plan
- Conducting Effective Meetings
- Negotiating a Partnership Agreement: Wisdom from the Field
- Partnership Basics: Strategies for Creating Successful Partnerships
- Principles for Successful Public-Private Partnerships
- Promoting Continuity of Care in Infant/Toddler Settings: What can State/Territory Leaders Do?
- Questions for State-level Leaders to Consider: Stimulating Quality and Heightening Standards for Infants and Toddler Services
- Coordinated Monitoring Systems for Early Care and Education
- Mapping the Early Care and Education Monitoring Landscape
- Sustainability Planning Framework
- Using Results to Improve the Lives of Children and Families: A Guide to Public-Private Child Care Partnerships