In Spring 2016, the National Center on Early Head Start-Child Care Partnerships (NCEHS-CCP) hosted 12 Regional Training and Process Consultation Sessions. The intent of the sessions was to extend the learning that occurred during the 2015 EHS-CCP Orientations. These events were for partnership teams and by invitation only. Information and resources related to the training and process consultation sessions can be found below.
- Child Care Subsidies Excerpt from ACF-IM-HS-15-03 Attachment A, Policy and Program Guidance for the Early Head Start-Child Care Partnerships (EHS-CCP) Note: This resource is currently under review.
- Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) Reauthorization
- Top 10 Ways CCDF Can Support Early Head Start-Child Care Partnerships
- FY 2016 Office of Head Start Comprehensive Services and School Readiness Guide
- Individualizing Care for Infants and Toddlers: Part 1
- Basic Information for Early Head Start-Child Care Partnerships
- Stages of Partnerships