The monthly Brush Up on Oral Health tip sheets provide Head Start staff with information on current practice, practical tips for Head Start staff and parents for promoting good oral health, and recipes for a healthy snack.
Read the latest Brush Up on Oral Health tip sheet, or browse the topics below.
In this issue, find out how to prepare for oral emergencies before a disaster occurs. Also, learn ways to deal with some oral health challenges that staff may face after a disaster. There is also a recipe for a healthy snack that can be made in a Head Start classroom or at home.
- Child Abuse | Spanish (español)
- Child Maltreatment
- Choosing Healthy Drinks
- First Aid for Oral Injuries
- Oral Health, Overall Health, and Learning
- Oral Health and School Readiness
- Preventing Oral Injuries
- Primary (Baby) Teeth
- Risky Business: Tooth Decay and Children
- Sugar and Children's Health
- Weaning a Child from a Bottle
Resource Type: Article
National Centers: Early Childhood Health and Wellness
Last Updated: May 18, 2018