The monthly Brush Up on Oral Health tip sheets provide Head Start staff with information on current practice, practical tips for Head Start staff and parents for promoting good oral health, and recipes for a healthy snack.
Read the latest Brush Up on Oral Health tip sheet, or browse the topics below.
Learn how stress can affect the oral health of Head Start staff and discover ways to manage it. Also, find a recipe for a healthy snack that can be made in the Head Start classroom or at home.
- Dental Hygienist Liaison Program
- Engaging Parents in Their Child’s Oral Health
- Improving Children’s Oral Health
- Oral Health and Home Visits
- Oral Health and School Readiness
- Parent's Role in Oral Health
- Promoting Oral Health in Head Start
- Smoking and Health | Spanish (español)
- Sugar and Children’s Oral Health
- The Importance of Oral Health for Adults
Resource Type: Article
National Centers: Early Childhood Health and Wellness
Last Updated: December 11, 2018