This booklet identifies five steps to protect a young child’s teeth. Parents and child-care providers may use this resource to gain basic information on child dental care. The strategies for protecting a baby’s teeth include preventing bottle tooth decay and taking a child to the dentist.
- Protect your baby’s teeth with fluoride.
- Check and clean your baby’s teeth.
- Feed your baby healthy food.
- Prevent baby bottle tooth decay.
- Take your child to the dentist. A Healthy Mouth for Your Baby
Resource Type: Article
Age Group: Infants and Toddlers
Last Updated: November 20, 2019