1 bunch kale
1 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and dry kale.
- With a knife or kitchen scissors, cut the kale leaves from the thick stems and tear the leaves into bite-size pieces.
- Drizzle the kale with oil and sprinkle with salt. Toss to combine.
- Spread the kale on the cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until the edges of the leaves are brown, but not burnt.
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Safety tip: To prevent burns and other injuries, an adult should slice ingredients and supervise use of the oven.
Resource Type: Article
Last Updated: February 16, 2021