2 very ripe bananas
½ to 1 cup berries, such as blueberries, raspberries, or strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Mash bananas until smooth.
- Whisk in the eggs until combined.
- Spray the mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place 2 to 3 berries in each cup in the tin.
- Pour the banana mixture over berries until each cup in the tin is full.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until cooked through.
Makes 12 servings
Safety tip: To prevent burns, an adult should supervise use of the oven.
Last Updated: February 16, 2021